Bevor Spencer und Martin in Mailand die letzten beiden Movement-Bands unter die Lupe nehmen, stellen sie noch schnell ihre Kochkünste unter Beweis.
1. This promotion is open to residents of Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom (each a "Participating Country").
2. Employees of the Promoter and its group companies, and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to this promotion shall not be entitled to participate.
3. This promotion starts at 12:00pm UK time on 1/10/2009 and ends at 11:59pm UK time on 10/10/2009 (the "Promotional Period").
4. To qualify to receive a download version of "Gran Turismo®" for PSP™ at no additional charge, eligible persons must own a PSP™go that was purchased within a Participating Country and must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period using their PSP™go:
(i) set up a Sony Entertainment Network account or sign in to their existing SEN account (as applicable); and
(ii) download from the PlayStation®Store the Gran Turismo® theme specified within the promotion guide.
Broadband and wireless internet required. Eligible persons are responsible for any broadband access fees. The above two steps must be completed before the end of the Promotional Period in order to qualify for the download.
6. Following registration, eligible persons will receive a PlayStation®Network promotion code that can be redeemed on the PlayStation®Store. The promotion code will be delivered via e-mail to the e-mail address that was provided by the eligible person when they set up their SEN account. Eligible persons should ensure that their e-mail address is correct and active. Instructions on how to redeem the promotion code will be included in the e-mail.
7. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavors to e-mail the PSN promotion code within 30 days of the end of the Promotional Period.
8. Only one PSN promotion code is available per PSP™go.
9. The download version of "Gran Turismo®" for PSP™ will only be playable on PSP™go and will not be playable on any other PlayStation® console.
10. PSN promotion codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details. PSN promotion codes have an expiry date which will be communicated with the code.
11. As at the date of this promotion, the download version of "Gran Turismo®" for PSP™ is available for purchase on the PlayStation®Store at the following price: $59.95 AUD.
12. Promotion codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. No cash alternatives will be offered.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify any person whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the promotion.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failure of any eligible person to register or sign in to their SEN account or to receive or redeem the PSN promotion code, or to download the Gran Turismo® theme or "Gran Turismo®", as result of any network, hardware or software failure of any kind.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel this promotion or update and/or amend these terms and conditions in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
16. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
17. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP